With this figurine / LED lamp of Naruto Uzumaki launching his fetish attack: the rasengan or swirling orb decorate your room and create a soft and subdued atmosphere!
- An Ideal Gift for any Naruto fan, this lamp decorates and brings.
- Very low power consumption for your home and the environment
- Available in 7 colors, without remote control, also in 16 colors with remote control, the colors are fully customizable.
- Easy to use , 3 AA batteries are required to operate the lamp. To change the brightness use the touch base
- Made of ABS as well as Acrylic about 4mm thick Get the best 3D rendering!
- Very detailed colour light spectrum
- FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME
Follow your Nindo and join the adventure!
In the world of Naruto action figures, a new character is always welcome. The latest in the Naruto Shippudden series, titled “The Seventh Hokage”, is the newest in a long line of highly popular anime action figures. And as the name implies, this new shippudden action figure is based on one of the most well known and widely adored Naruto characters, Uchuha Madara.
As already mentioned, Uchuha Madara is a fictional character who appears in the Naruto series. He first made his debut in the anime “Naruto” and has been portrayed as an influential and powerful jinchu shinobi for many years. As with most of the great manga/anime hybrids, the original version of Madara was very well drawn, but he was given a much more muscular look in the Naruto Shippudden series. This Madara vinyl figure comes in about six to eight inches tall and is extremely detailed, with plenty of different facial expressions. The figure is also about twenty pounds heavy, so it will only take a few minutes for you to put it on, and it will stay in place until you take it off again!
If you enjoy anime, and especially if you enjoy Naruto, this is a great way to be able to show your love for the characters and the popular anime series. You can combine this with a Madara action figure and have something completely original and not found anywhere else. If you want to save money on a new Madara model kit, you can always choose to go with the “Plastic Surgeons” or “Jinchurgeons” kits. These are generally going to be cheaper than the actual Madara model kit that you can find, which is a plus because you will get something that is much more useful in your hands!