Join the ranks of akatsuki with this 3D LED Lamp by Itachi Uchiwa, decorate your room with your favorite character and create the atmosphere you want by choosing among more than 16 colors! Become Naruto’s biggest fan
- An Ideal Gift for any Naruto fan, this lamp decorates and brings.
- Very low power consumption for your home and the environment
- Available in 7 colors, without remote control, also in 16 colors with remote control, the colors are fully customizable.
- Easy to use , 3 AA batteries are required to operate the lamp. To change the brightness use the touch base
- Made of ABS as well as Acrylic about 4mm thick Get the best 3D rendering!
- Very detailed colour light spectrum
- FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- Characteristic Lamp: Naruto Lamp: Itachi Uchiwa
- Certifications: CE, CCC, CQC, CC, FCC, EMC, ce, GS, LVD, PSE, SAA
- Main material: Acrylic
- Lighting: LED
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Power supply: AA battery
- Height: 21 cm
Join the adventure and follow your Nindo!
If you are looking for a way to show off your love for Naruto, you should really consider looking into some of the great Naruto action figures that are available. One of the most popular action figures is the Toji that comes with a blast shield. This figure stands about two feet tall and comes complete with blow up battle Damotto. You will also get a display stand to keep your figure safe during transport. If you like the concept of having a Hokage like character to fight for you, then this might be something that you will really enjoy.
Another great figure that you can add to your Naruto action figure collection is the Naruto himself. He stands about three feet tall and has a ton of different facial expressions. The great thing about this figure is that he comes with two interchangeable faceplates, which allow him to change out to both his father Inui and his loyal sidekick Chuni. The standard release of this model kit is also included, which measures about two and one half inches tall.
The third figure that we are going to look at today is the Rasengan. This is actually one of the more difficult of all of the releases from naruto. If you are looking for something that is difficult to achieve, then the Rasengan might not be the right choice. This is a two inch wide vinyl figure and it is also two and one half inches tall. This miniature figure comes with a base, a two and one half inch tall “stick man” that are approximately two feet long, and the standard Rasengan model comes with the standard six figure size.